Our commitment to responsible gaming
At MVGBet, we want you to bet safely and responsibly. It is our priority to make sure your gambling stays fun and does not become a problem. You should never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities, if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance or your primary aim is to recover losses.
What do we consider as at-risk gambling activity?
To avoid problematic gaming or betting behavior, it is important recognize the signs that can lead to you losing control. Please refer to the following list if you want to establish if you are at-risk for problematic gambling:
- You have a significant urge to play.
- You feel restless, irritated, or depressed when you cannot play.
- You play for increasingly longer to feel the emotions you had at the beginning.
- Our casino games and sports bets are a big part of your daily life, and you cannot imagine a day without playing.
- You lock yourself in a bubble without considering your surroundings (familial or direct).
- You spend more than half a day playing or thinking about playing.
- You lie to your family or to your friends.
- You put yourself in financial difficulties due to your gambling activity.
Tips for safe and fun gambling behavior
At MVGBet, the key word is fun. So, we have put together some useful tips for you to keep your gaming and betting activity enjoyable:
· Always think of playing and betting as an enjoyable leisure activity. Always consider gambling as a leisure activity, it can be part of your life but not take up too much of a significant place. Remember that games of chance are not a solution to financial problems, and we have no impact on the outcome of your game session.
· Remember to define your budget based on the money you can afford to lose without putting you in any difficulties and stick to it. You can easily set a budget in your account settings.
· Don't try to recover your losses by playing or betting more. Keep in mind that if you use our platform, you can also lose. Of course, no one likes losing, but if you try to recover your losses by playing or betting more, you may lose more than you can afford.
· Did you win? Cash out your winnings immediately. If you win, you may be tempted to play even more and win more. However, we advise you to cash out your winnings immediately. Make yourself comfortable and set an automatic transfer limit for the maximum amount of money you want in your account to use for your games and bets. You can do that in your account settings.
· Do you have more questions about keeping your playing and betting activity safe and enjoyable? We are always here for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Gambling prevention for minors
Are you a parent and want to prevent your child from accidentally accessing your gambling account? Here are some suggestions to prevent it from happening:
· Never share your password with your child
· Do not allow automatic log ins on your device
· Make sure to always log out after your session
· Use dedicated parental control software on your device
· Do not talk about a similarity between games of chance and video games
Do you have any further questions about gambling prevention for minors? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our responsible gaming tools
Do you enjoy gambling but want to make sure you do not develop a gambling addiction? MVGBet have put in place a set of tools that allow you to set reasonable limits before you start playing, check your profile to see what kind of help you might benefit from and take a break by suspending access to your account.
Set your limits
Gambling can be fun and relaxing, but if you are worried about losing control, you can set yourself limits. These make sure you only bet what you can afford and avoid problematic gaming behavior.
The limits you can set are:
- Daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limit: you will no longer be allowed to deposit more than the limit you set for that period
- Loss limit: you will no longer be able to gamble once your loss limit has been reached for that period
- Session time limit: you will no longer be able to gamble once the time limit has been reached for that session
- Money spent limit: you will no longer be allowed to spend once your daily, weekly, or monthly money spent limit has been reached
- Time spent betting: you will not be allowed to bet for the specific duration you set
Manage your limits from your account as well as from within the MVGBet app.
Check your profile
Do you want to find out what type of player you are? The National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) has a questionnaire that helps you decide if you need to seek further help for your gambling. Complete this questionnaire regularly to help you better understand your gambling behavior and which steps you may need to take to stay in control.
Take a break
If you want to take a break you have the right to place yourself on the Self-Exclusion list for MVGBet. Temporary and permanent self-exclusion is instant and means you will no longer be able to gamble with us for the period you selected. Temporary exclusion is for a minimum of 72 hours or for 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month. Once self-excluded you will still be able to access your account, but you will no longer be able to wager.
Exclude yourself temporarily or permanently directly from the website or the app, or simply contact us by emailing [email protected] or by calling 1 (513) 613-4513.
If you wish to exclude for a longer period of time (1 year, 5 years or lifetime), you can register yourself in the Voluntary Exclusion Program of Ohio Casino Control Commission.
As well as the tools available on this website, you can also get help and support for problematic gambling behavior from other organizations.
If you would like to talk to someone about your gambling, you can contact the following helplines that are available 24/7:
- Ohio Redline: 1-800-589-9966
- National Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
You can also seek help from the following organizations if you think yourself or a loved one is addicted to gambling:
If you have questions about our responsible gaming tools or how to set and manage your limits, do not hesitate to contact our customer service.